You're gonna love this, cheapskates and hippies! This weekend, I made my own "Gatorade" type beverage. Let's be clear -- this was because I was sick. Not, you know, working out or something. Geesh. Anyway, check it: 3.5 cups water; 1/2 cup OJ; 1/4 tsp salt; 2 tbsp honey. It's 90% delicious! (I won't tell you about the other 10%.)
So George was lovingly making me chicken nuggets that were billed as "all natural." We decided to check the label and found a few lovely things in the "Contains 2% or less of the following" category. Including...flavor. The end.
Me: What do you think you'll take to Morocco to read?
George: Oh....I already downloaded some articles about the country.
Me: Such as?
George: You know...stuff about ports, mostly.
Mine, ladies. All mine.